Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Suggest any method or treatment for gender change?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Infertility Specialist
Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 3767 Questions
Hello Sir,Iam a passive XXXXXXX man who would like to live as a woman, so much so that I want to develope breast,I do not however,wish to have my penis removed, yes,I just want both. can you help please.
Posted Sun, 19 Aug 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 2 hours later

Thanks for your query.

There are 2 methods for growing breasts in your situation:
1) Hormonal treatment: This would be a complicated process where hormonal medications are given for several days. This would affect other organs. Hence not recommended.

2) Cosmetic surgery: Please see a plastic surgeon who would advice you regarding silicon & other forms of artificial implants (breast implants). They are quicker & easier alternative.

I hope I answered your query. Let me know if you need more information.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor