Suggest antidepressants to be taken along with Trazodone and Ativan
prozac or effexor.
Welcome to HCM.
All the combinations of antidepressants do have some side effects.
In my opinion, Fluoxetine (prozac) is safest to combine with trazodone.
This combination can be used for severe depression.
If this does not work, another effective and relatively safer combination is venlafaxine (effexor) with trazodone.
I have personally used these combinations to a good effect.
Having said that, the dose escalation for each drug has to under doctor's supervision.
As no antidepressant combination is 100% free from side effects, the combination which suits best to the patient must be used.
Hope this helps.
Feel free to ask further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nyquil and trazodone
- Can nyquil be taken with trazodone
- On celexa antidepressant trazo-done will this affect pregnancy suggestions
- Trazodone and amoxacillin
- Can ativan be taken with prenatal vitamins
- Prescribed ativan for anxiety suggest
- Taken wellbutrin ativan xanax for anxiety without relief any suggestions
- Suggest alternative for ativan
- Can trazodone taken for sleep disorder cause stuffy nose
- Ativan and klonopin taken together