Suggest an over the counter medication for lichen sclerosis
Hello. Thank you for writing to us.
I am Dr.Kakkar. I have gone through your query and I have noted your concern.
I would suggest tacrolimus 0.1% ointment. It is non steroidal alternative for treatment of Lichen sclerosis. Savlon is an absolute No. Sudocrem is a soothing cream but it is not specific for lichen sclerosis.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Amigdalitis over the counter medication
- Arthritis medications over the counter
- Over counter medications cellulitis
- Suggest medication for lichen scholorosis
- Over the counter adhd medication
- Sclerosis of the mastoid medical questions
- Usages of over the counter medication
- Suggest medication for lichen sclerosus
- Over the counter antifungal medication
- Over the counter medication for vertigo