Suggest an ideal vaccination chart for a one year old infant

Dr. Pradeep Kumar

Pediatrician, Cardiology

Posted on Fri, 26 Aug 2016 in Child Health
Question: Hi doctor
can you please send me the vaccination chart for my one year daughter. I need to know which all vaccinations should my daughter must get. When I say must can you send me the list which is mandatory and apart from this if you want to suggest any other vaccinations if you think these are important.
Thanks
Answered by Dr. Pradeep Kumar 43 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Details below

Detailed Answer:
Hello

Thanks for asking on this platform

Here is the list of vaccines which must be given as per recommendation of XXXXXXX Academy of Pediatrics.
From 9-12 months Typhoid conjugate vaccine
At one year of age- Hepatitis A vaccine
At 15 months of age- varicella vaccine for chicken pox
At 15-18 months- MMR vaccine (for measles,mumps and rubella) This is the second dose and first dose given at age of 9 months
At 16-18 months- Booster dose of DPT(Diphtheria,pertussis, tetanus),Hib (hemophilus influenzae) and pneumococcal vaccine
At 18 months- 2nd dose of Hepatitis A
At 5 years - Diphtheria,Tetanus booster dose
At 10 years- tetanus

Out of above vaccines the government of XXXXXXX recommends MMR,DPT,Hemophilus influenzae vaccines.
Apart from above vaccines IAP (Indian academy of pediatrics) recommends Japanese encephalitis, influenza (flu) vaccines.

Please let me know if you have any more queries.
Follow up: Dr. Pradeep Kumar 6 minutes later
Thanks Doctor,

Can I get these vaccinations from Government hospitals or NGO's in XXXXXXX

And what is the cost of Hepatitis A Vaccination. Is it given in government hospitals.?

Also my daughter is now 14 months old and we have to do the Hepatitis A Vaccination, if done now then when can the second Hepatitis A vaccination should be given.
Answered by Dr. Pradeep Kumar 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Hepatitis A vaccine is not given in government hospitals

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for follow up

As per my knowledge Hepatitis A vaccine is not in government hospital in XXXXXXX NCR region.
I am not sure about the NGOs.
Only vaccines which are given by government hospital or dispensaries above one year of age are MMR,DPT and Polio booster.
The second dose of Hepatitis A is given after 6 months of first dose.

I shall be glad to help you out if you have any more doubts.