Suggest an effective medication for sore throat
Please see the answer.
I can understand your concern.
For the relief of sore throat, you may find relief by taking following medicines:
Analgesic with anti-inflammatory like Ibuprofen,
Antacid like Rantac.
Also I would like to ask you following questions:
1. Since how long you are suffering from sore throat?
2. What are the complains?
3. Are you suffering from complains like painful swallowing, fever, cold, nasal blockage, etc?
If you are suffering from symptoms like high grade fever, painful swallowing, then it would be advisable to start Oral antibiotic like Azithromycin.
Also do warm saline gargles.
Drink plenty of warm fluids.
Avoid cold, spicy and oily food.
Dr. Riddhi Shah, ENT Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pregnant having cold and sore throat suggest medication
- Need medication for sore throat and pain
- Drugs/medication for Sore throat
- Suggest medication for severe sore throat
- What are the medications for itchy and sore throat
- Having sore throat along with sputum feeling feverish suggest medication
- Suggest medication for sore throat
- Cold shivering and sore throat medication
- Sore throat medical cure for this
- Suggest medication for persistent sore throat and knee pain
- What are the signs and symptoms of an upper respiratory tract infection?
- Suggest treatment for sinus infection
- Suggest treatment for severe sore throat
- Suggest treatment for cold and blocked ears
- Suggest treatment for tingling sensation on face and intracranial...
- Suggest treatment for severe cold, runny nose, fever and cough
- Suggest treatment for high BP, cough and cold
- How can a painful canker sore on the tongue be treated?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- Suggest treatment for sinus infection and swollen tonsils