Suggest an effective anti aging cream
Is it ok if I start appling the cream at the age of 28 .
Kindly elaborate your query and provide details
Welcome and thanks for posting your query to the forum.
I can understand your concern for aging/anti-aging and its related issues. It is much required in today's' time to look the best and foresee any untoward thing and act accordingly in advance. For a young lady of your age is good time to take suggestions in advance.
In view to help you better I request you to kindly elaborate certain points:
- Do you feel any signs of aging in yourself. To define the signs of aging at your age it is only for the part of formation of any fine lines near eyes or forehead area or any where on face.
- Share with me if you feel any lose skin or any dark circles or anything abnormal on skin and especially face.
- Are you using any cosmetic products presently.
- Kindly elaborate about your occupation, daily routine, diet routine and personal History ( married/unmarried; if married then blessed with kids).
If at all you feel any fine lines or any signs of aging then you can better share your pictures with me ( in normal facial expression and in smiling facial expression). For uploading the pictures you have a facility on the right side of the page or can send on:
with "attention:Dr Sanjay Kumar Kanodia"
Hope to hear soon from your side.
Dr Sanjay Kumar Kanodia
Good diet+ daily routine
Hello young lady,
Welcome again and thanks a lot for your further follow up with important informations and a very good resolution picture.
After getting all the information and analyzing the picture at higher resolution I can make that the beautiful lady actually do not require any kind of treatment proper or any creams to apply at this time or atleast for next few years.
It is very good thing to see that you have maintained your face value very nicely and as per your concern there is no visibility or appearance of any aging process or any aging lines. The face is picture perfect!!!
Now for the prevention of the aging process in advance for your age group and your kind of features of skin, I suggest my patients to have a combination of good diet and daily routine as follows:
1. Eat at least 3-4 different fruits saplings per day. Every fruit is good but you can make a combination of sour with sweet fruits such as oranges, papaya and other of seasonal fruits.
2. Pulses are good source of proteins. So everyday have a small bowel full of mixed pulses. Add green leafy vegetables additionally in the pulses which contain lot of iron and vitamins in it.
3. Sprouts are the best source of fibres, minerals especially iron, vitamins and proteins too. So add it at-least alternate day if you cannot make in every-day's part of meal.
4. Overnight soaked and peeled almonds will give you good vitamin E which is good for the hair growth.
5. Milk and milk products should be included in every-day's schedule.
6.Do light exercises like yoga or aerobics daily.
7. Try and reduce day to day stress (if any)of any kind as all these have bit impact on skin.
You can continue applying the sunscreen on daily basis atleast half an hour before moving out. Reapply the sunscreen if you stay continuously for more than 3 hours.
rest your diet and daily routine will take care of your health and your skin too.
Hope the informations will help you, if you have any further query I will be happy to help.
"Wish you good health"
Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia