Suggest an alternative therapy for depression and insomnia
Please provide more information
Thanks for the question
I can understand.
Depression is a neuro chemical disorder. therefore the treatment is always a combination of medicines and psychotherapy techniques and continuous counseling.
There are several kinds of psychotherpies. For depression we usually employ Depression-centered Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (DCCBT).
To determine which therapy you need for your depression, I will need more information about you, your general attitudes, your hobbies, your job, friends, family, your daily routine, general behavior patterns, exercise and physical activity patters etc.
Secondly I also need your attitude towards depression, knowledge about depression, your past and present symptoms of depression, do you find relief in depression symptoms after taking medicines etc. Also include any information which you feel relevant.
We can work together to clear your depression. Take care
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does irritability, depression or anxiety signify insomnia?
- Can taking champion lead to depression insomnia nausea and headaches
- I get a weird form of insomnia and depression
- Does mucinex intake cause depression and insomnia
- Hearing voices insomnia depression
- Suggest treatment for insomnia caused due to depression and hypertension
- Had insomnia loss of apetite took medicines having depression suggestions
- Suggest treatment for insomnia and depression
- Depression insomnia anxiety
- What can be done to treat alcoholism depression and insomnia