Suggest an alternative medication for Follihair taken for hair loss
Her height is 152cm and weight is 40kg.
She is taking Follihair for one month but it has not helped.
Undergo blood tests, upload pictures of the scalp
Thanks for being at healthcare magic
I can understand your concern.
There are many causes of hair loss and treatment depends on the cause.
The most common causes encountered by me are thyroid disorders, anemia, certain drugs, fevers like typhoid and malaria, surgery and chronic diseases including that of the scalp.
I recommend her to undergo haemoglobin, serum ferritin levels and TSH test to rule out the anemia and thyroid disease.
I would also recommend you to upload the photographs of her scalp so that I can ascertain the pattern of hair loss and can guide you accordingly.
Moreover hair supplements like follihair tablet take time to act. They need to be taken for atleast 3-4 months to see any significant improvement.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Follihair for hair loss
- Follihair tablet for hair loss
- Suggest medication for hair loss suggest good trichologist
- Suggest medication for hair loss and dandruff
- Suggest the medication for hair loss
- What medication should be taken for hair loss
- Prostar medication for hair loss
- Follihair to help hair loss
- Thypoid hair loss and medication
- Need medication for hair loss