Suggest an alternative for ferrous sulfate
Ferrochel in half dosage is more effective then ferrous sulphate.
I have gone through your question.
I can understand your concern.
Ferrochel is comparatively more tolerable then ferrous sulphate. Chances of constipation are low.
Even in low dosages it is more effective then ferrous sulphate.
Ferrous sulphate 325 mg contains 60 mg of elemental iron.
Ferrochel 25mg is equally effective.
But you should consult your treating doctor for exact dosage. Because of limitations we can not prescribe dosage.
Hope I have answered your question. If you have any doubts then feel free to ask me. I will be happy to answer.
Thanks for using health care magic.
Wish you a very good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does my blood report suggest?
- How long does Marijuana remain in our body after its intake?
- What does my MRI scan report indicate?
- What causes right side abdominal pain?
- What does my blood test result indicate?
- Suggest treatment for stomach cramps and pain in ribs
- What does HIV test result indicate?
- For how many days is Xanax detectable in urine?
- What causes excessive tiredness?
- What does the widal test reports indicate?