Suggest an alternative OTC of Duonase for allergy
Dymista is the drug which has same combination
Hi dear.Thanks for writing on HCM.
Duonase in XXXXXXX is available as DYMISTA (azelastine hydrochloride and fluticasone propionate -137 mcg/50 mcg) Nasal Spray in US.
This was approved in 2012 & there is no other OTC available in US for this product as of now.It is a prescription medication.
I regret that though Duonase is a prescription medication and not an OTC it is freely available in XXXXXXX without prescription, but this is not the case in US.
Hope this answers your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Furosemide allergy alternative
- Lasix allergy alternative
- Allergy to clindamycin alternative antibiotic
- Penicillin allergy alternatives
- Otc allergy medicine for toddlers
- Prevpac alternative for penicillin allergy
- Alternative for penicillin and clindamycin in allergy
- Alternative treatments for ibuprofen allergy
- Alternative antibiotics for penicillin allergies
- Otc nasal spray for allergy
- Took risperidal, lorazepam and benztropine. Unable to stand still after...
- When does negative feedback mechanism for hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal...
- Injured nose, cheekbone and lost teeth. Any risk of death?
- Losing weight, stomach is elevated and found a lump under ribcage. What...
- Having premature ejaculation. What could be done?
- Have chronic bronchitis and noticed a lump at the back of throat. What...
- Took Morphine injection, Hydrocodone and ondansetron for strained...
- Child has developed pus cells after taking antibiotics. Advised...
- How to resolve problem of autistic child who masturbates frequently?
- Had cortisone shots in neck. What could be the cause for redness in body?