Suggest an alternate medicine for Coveram taken for HTN
I would explain as follows:
Welcome and thank you for asking on HCM!
Regarding your concern I would explain that there is a similar combination of perindopril/ amlodipine in the USA called Prestalia.
But the doses are a little different.
You can find it in these form doses:.
So instead of half of a tablet 10/5mg you can try 1 tablet 3.5/2.5mg of Prestalia.
I know that the dose of perindopril is lower in this combination, but you can adjust the dose based on his blood pressure. If his blood pressure is above 135/85 mmHg with this dose, you can try two tablets or 1 tablet 7mg/5mg.
Hope to have been helpful!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest alternate medicine for jaundice
- Suggest inexpensive alternative medicine of previcide
- Suggest alternative medicines to cure leighs syndrome
- On valium for partial epilepsy suggest some alternate medicine
- Suggest alternative medicine for famciclovir to treat blisters
- Have bipolar disorder suggest alternate medicine for methylphenidate
- Recurring infection below abdomen vagina taken fluka suggest alternate medicine
- Suggest alternative medicines for sleeplessness
- Taking medicine for h pylori suggest alternate medicine for clarithromycin
- Taking medicine for blood pressure suggest some alternate medicine