question-icon

Suggest alternative tablet for delcon

Posted on Wed, 23 Apr 2014
Question: Hi doctor. I need exactly alternative tablet for delcon which is available in United Kingdom please.i have got laryngitis problem which has got symptoms of swollen vocal cords .its very red and swollen. I completely run of delcon now
Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma (2 hours later)
Brief Answer: Alternative tablet for delcon isAllegra/ Allegra M Detailed Answer: Hi Mam, I have gone through your query, tablet and resident country. Alternative tablet for delcon available in the United Kingdom is Allegra/ Allegra M. With this I also advised Antacid such as Mucain gel 2 teaspoonful three times a day. Better to consult the ENT specialist for better diagnosis and alternative medicine. If you have any doubt, I will be available for your query.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Dr. Hariom Sharma

ENT Specialist