Suggest alternative medication other than Niacin to effectively treat high LP (a)
Long term statin therapy does help in reducing LP (a).
After going through the medical details provided by I understand your concern for your health and I would like to tell you that long term statin therapy does help in reducing lp(a).
Whats the dose of crestor you are taking and when was the last time you checked your cholesterol profile?
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest alternative medications for treatment of diabete
- What are the alternative medications for high bp
- Suggest medication for high fever
- Suggest medication to treat collapsed cervix
- Suggest medication for high bp
- Suggest alternative medication for cough
- Drugs/medication for niacin deficiency
- Suggest alternative of soma pain medication
- Suggest alternative medication for mvfe for high creatinine level
- Suggest medication to treat globus
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?