Suggest alternative medication in place of Tancodep
- Tancodep 2
- XXXXXXX CR 12.5
For Depression and Anxiety. It is suited to me.
Now in XXXXXXX Tancodep 2 sale has banned. What should be better substitute of the same
As I have been taking Tancodep 2 and XXXXXXX 12.5 tablets hence now I do not have symptoms of depression and anxiety. But I can not discontinue the tablets as I tried earlier and I face dizziness and strain in head.
Drugs available separately.
Welcome to HCM.
I can understand your concerns.
Tancodep contains diazepam and imipramine. The combination is banned but both the drugs are available separately.
You can get diazepam 5mg and take half tablet. Imipramine is available in strength of 25mg.
As these are prescription drugs, you will need a valid prescription for it.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- On ibuprofen for inflammation due to arthritis suggest alternative medication
- Alternative medication to ramipril
- Suggest pain medication when on bp medications
- Inflammation in ribs prescribed with ultram suggest alternative medication
- Suggest alternative medications for treatment of diabete
- Have migraines antistimine medication suggest medications
- Suggest alternative medication for cough
- Suggest alternative medication for mvfe for high creatinine level
- Suggest alternative of soma pain medication
- Not responding to testim alternate medication
- How to reduce weight?
- Suggest treatment for increase libido
- Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- What causes fear of disease or death, dizziness, heaviness in head and SOB?
- What causes digestion problem after having Dicorate ER?
- Can ED medicines be taken along with diabetes medications?
- Suggest treatment for clots on legs while weaning off Adderall
- Suggest treatment for MDD and anxiety
- Suggest treatment for obsessive compulsive disorder