Suggest alternative medication in place of Erythromycin
clarithromycin or azithromycin
erythromycin is a macrolide. Other macrolides include clarithromycin, azithromycin, roxithromycin.
I hope you find my comments helpful!
You can contact me again, if you'd like any clarification or further information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- On ibuprofen for inflammation due to arthritis suggest alternative medication
- Alternative medication to ramipril
- Suggest pain medication when on bp medications
- Inflammation in ribs prescribed with ultram suggest alternative medication
- Suggest alternative medications for treatment of diabete
- Have migraines antistimine medication suggest medications
- Suggest alternative medication for cough
- Suggest alternative medication for mvfe for high creatinine level
- Suggest alternative of soma pain medication
- Not responding to testim alternate medication
- Suggest treatment for splenic cyst
- What causes dry throat?
- What causes itching in breast?
- What causes chest pain and heart burn?
- Suggest treatment for pain in heels
- Can i take Paxil along with Clonidine?
- Suggest ways to manage diabetes
- Does taking Plaquinel for lupus affect the memory?
- What does an enlarged lymph node on neck indicate?
- Is infection possible by touching a dead bird despite using a disinfectant?