Suggest alternative medication for erectile dysfunction
You can restart same medicine again
Thanks for writing to us. I can understand your concern.
You can restart the same medicine in 20 mg dose again as before. If not succeed in 2 attempts you can increase up to 40 mg. Inform your treating doctor about the same.
In it I would also suggest the use tetrafol plus. It helps in erectile dysfunction in patients with hypertension in diabetes. I get response in my 50-60% of patients. It contains vitamins like pyridoxine, mecobalamine and mefolate which help in dilatation of penile vessels. It has no side effects and it should be taken one tablet after meal two times up to 20 days. If you feel response continues it for 2 months. Mostly you can get the same without prescription.
Hope I have answered your query, I will be happy to help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Erectile dysfunction discoloration of testicles medication
- What is the suggested medication for erectile dysfunction
- Suffering from erectile dysfunction on medication very little improvement suggestions
- Drugs/medication for Erectile dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction
- Problems with erectile dysfunction suggestions
- Have erectile dysfunction less penetrating not lasting ejaculation suggest medication
- Need medication for erectile dysfunction
- Ramipril erectile dysfunction alternative
- Medical reasons for erectile dysfunction