Suggest alternative formula food instead of Enfamil stage 1

Dr. Archana Verma

Pediatrician

Posted on Fri, 30 Oct 2015 in Child Health
Question: hello sir, my son is now five months old, started with enfamil stage 1 at his three months, he took it well, but now he refused to take it, can i change him to any other formula. can i use lactogen and enfamil both for my son, because i heard enfamil is very good formula compared to others
Answered by Dr. Archana Verma 52 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You may try other formula milks

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to the HCM

I completely understand your concerns but don't worry. The best option for any baby is breastfeeding. In case it's not feasible then you may try formula feeds as in your baby. Formula milk like Enfamil is good. But if your baby has developed dislike then you may use lactodex or Nan Pro stage 1 available in the market. They are as good as Enfamil. You may use two types of formula feeds if required. Maintain proper dilution and hygiene while preparing feeds.

Hopefully this will help you. I would be happy to help you in any further questions.