Suggest alternative for Mupirocin
Thanks for the query.
Mupirocine is an antibacterial medication.
Ointment is greasy and hence suited for folds like groin while cream is cosmetically better and can be used on face.
Both has same efficacy.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Developed itchy rashes on both sides of torso and insulin dependent....
- Used Z derm for scrotum itching followed by blood stains. Noticed needle...
- Having itchy rashes on buttocks, side of arms, side of legs and inner...
- Having small patches and blister on finger. Using slivers skin moisture...
- What is the cure for body itching?
- Rash on the side of face with itching. Suggest treatment
- How to remove black marks and blade marks from face?
- Suggest the medication for twitching under eyes
- White and slightly raised lump under the skin on the palm. What does it...
- Suggest treatment for hair fall problem caused by dandruff?