Suggest alternative BP medication which have minimal side effects
I (XXXX) am the one who has all the reactions to BP drugs and I have contacted you several times.You suggested I try PHYSIOTENS. I just learned today, after trying MANY companies that ship to Canada, that I am NOT allowed to bring PHYSIOTENS or MOXONIDINE into Canada because it is from Turkey and the UK. Would the herb CARDITONE for HBP work for me? People have had good results with it, but wanted to get an experts opinion. Any suggestions where to go from here? Thank you so much for your help.
All the best, XXXX
Hello Ms . XXXX,
Welcome back. It is morning here and I just got up.
Good evening to you.
I am sorry to note that you are unable to get Physiotens for reasons other than medical.
Is it possible for you to receive Physiotens as a gift or to get from a different country of manufacture ?
Carditone has the main ingredient as Rauwolfia Serpentia from which one of the earliest antihypertensive Reserpine was made. I am not familiar with the other ingredients.
If you want to try it, it may be okay.
Dr Noble Zachariah
All the best, and have a good day. XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Concor bp medication side effect
- Suggest pain medication when on bp medications
- Kalms with bp medication
- High blood pressure on bp medication suggestion
- Bp medication that causes fatigue
- Side effects of bp medication
- Usages of bp medication
- Dizziness lethargy vertigo side effects of bp medication coversyl
- Taking centrum with bp medical
- Suggest treatment for cough when on high bp medication
- Can hepatitis C be cured?
- Does tonsillitis cause systemic infection or UTI?
- Suggest treatment for liver cirrhosis
- What causes pain in right side and pain radiating to lower back?
- What causes sharp pain in rib cage below shoulder blade?
- What causes rhythmic contraction of the diaphragm?
- What is the treatment for radiculopathy?
- Is Zentel to be taken before or after a meal?
- What causes pain in upper abdomen radiating to left side?
- How long Lupron injections need to be continued for prostate cancer?