Suggest alternate over the counter medication for Tramadol
Thank you for contacting HCM with your health care concerns
You are experiencing side effects from your antidepressants with tramadol. Most antidepressants will have an increased risk of sedation and serotonin syndrome. But one antidepressant that I have used with tramadol with minimal side effects is mirtazapine. This is not an SSRI like prozac and not a SNRI like cymbalta It works completely differently and has a very low risk of serotonin syndrome. It may also help with sleep issues because it does cause a little sedation when taking it at night. I recommend that you ask your medical provider if this would be helpful to you.
I hope I answered your question. Please contact us again if you have any additional questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Amigdalitis over the counter medication
- Over the counter medication for poison ivy
- Arthritis medications over the counter
- Side effect of over the counter medication
- Over counter medications cellulitis
- Over the counter adhd medication
- Usages of over the counter medication
- Suggest alternative medication for cough
- Over the counter antifungal medication
- Over the counter medication for vertigo