Suggest alternate over the counter medication for Klonopin

Dr. Ashok Kumar

Psychiatrist

Posted on Sat, 4 Mar 2017 in Sleep Disorders
Question: I have had some success using Passionflower and Skullcap with a very relaxing and dream state. However, some nights not so much. I have had sleep issues for several years and have used .25 mg. of Klonopin and HydrOXYzine HCL 25 mg.with pretty good success. Trying to switch to the passionflower and skullcap as more natural products. On the not so much nights (above), would it be ok to add the .25 klonopin along with the passionflower and skullcap? Thank you, YYYY@YYYY
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
It will e ok to combine

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX and XXXXXXX
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.

I read your query and understand your concerns.

I do not think there is any serious risk with add on 0.25 mg klonopin with the described natural supplements when it is necessary.

As I can see that most nights are ok with natural supplements and he will need on some days only pointing out that he is having good health and can tolerate 0.25 mg easily without any serious adverse effects.

I hope this assists you.
If you have more questions I will be glad to assist you further.
If you do not have more questions, please close the discussion and if possible rate the answer for my future patients.

In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-ashok-kumar/67386
Thanks and regards.