Suggest a natural alternative to Naltroxone
Natural Alternative to Naltrexone
Thanks for contacting with your health concern and following can be used as alternative to present condition but gradually:
1. Take 3 table spoon of bitter gourd juice with a glass of butter milk ( every morning)
2. Mix 3-4 dates in half glass water and drink 2 times daily.
3. Regular intake of Apple helps to get rid of intoxication and reduces thirst for wines or any type of liquor.
4. Boil 1 spoon black pepper powder snd 5 spoon jaggery in 4 cups of water till 2 cups remain. Filter it and drink it
Dr. Munish Sood
Consultant & Physician
Health benefits of said components
Thanks for reverting back.
1. Jaggery is dark brown sugar made from sugarcane, date palm or coconut and is rich in IRON thus useful in anaemic patients and also acts as a digestive AGENT whereas black pepper increase the flow of gastric juice and thus HELPS in digestion.
PS. Since you will be taking black pepper in powder form and in minute quantity it won't effect your gastric mucosa, thus take jaggery and black pepper with butter milk.
2. No cross interaction is noted till date, however results can vary feom patient to patient, depending upon his/her nature (PRAKRITI)
3. Dates should be well soaked in water ( date juice) and taken in morning.
4. Juice should be obtained from leaves of bitter gourd (check on goggle for IMAGE) which in addition has the capacity to repair damaged liver cells.
PS. You can get Bitter gourd juice:
. Order it online.
. Buy from a Pharmacy (Ayurveda)
. Watch You Tube (how to extract juice from bitter gourd)
consult me directly on: bit.ly/drmunishsood
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Natural alternative to primolut
- Natural alternatives to premarin cream
- Lisinopril natural alternative
- Utovlan natural alternatives
- The best natural alternative for minocycline
- Natural alternative to albuterol inhaler
- Natural alternative to adderall
- Natural alternatives to amlodipine
- Natural alternatives to ramipril
- Natural alternatives to norethisterone