Suggest a herbal treatment to help insomnia
Brief answer..pls provide the name or picture of those medications
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
I have gone through your query and understand your concern towards your sleep
Please provide some information regarding any stressors, any predisposing factors, any depressive symptoms ie...lack of concentration, sad mood etc, and any anxiety symptoms
I can suggest you some sleep hygiene techniques
Avoid coffee, tea or other beverages after 4 pm
Avoid heavy exercises like swimming after 6 pm
Limit your bed room only for sleep...avoid doing office works or such stressors
You can have hot shower just before going to bed
You can do brisk walking after 6 pm
Dim your bed light, you can listen lite music before sleep
After all, if that herbal medication works, you can continue....if not I would suggest you some benzodiazepines like clonazepam to regulate your sleep
And i would advise you to please provide all these details about your associated symptoms.
Hope I have answered your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe primary insomnia
- Suggest treatment for insomnia despite taking silenor and oxazepam
- Suggest treatment to cure fatiguejoint pain and insomnia
- Suggest treatment for insomnia when sublinox is ineffective
- Suggest treatment for insomnia and anxiety
- Suggest treatment for insomnia
- Suggest treatment for insomnia caused due to depression and hypertension
- Suggest treatment for chronic insomnia
- Suggest treatment for insomnia and depression
- Suggest treatment for insomnia caused by mental disturbance