Suggest a good formula milk for an infant
All are good
I understand your concerns. All formula feed brands are good but the best is exclusive breastfeeding for first 6 months of life. If you wish to give formula feeds and your baby is tolerating lactogen well then I would recommend you to continue with it. In case, he is not tolerating it well then changing to Enfamil or similac will be useful.
Hopefully it will be of help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dexolac infant milk substitute infant formula
- Dexolac special care infant milk substitute infant formula
- How good is nan1 formula for infants tummy
- Which infants formula milk is good dexolac or lactogen
- Nestogen formula milk for infants effect
- Infant with loose stools introduced with formula milk teething
- Similac infant formula good
- Suggest formula milk for a child
- Infant has diarrhea due to formula milk
- Infant on breast milk refusing the formula what to do