Suggest a diet for elevated ASO titer levels
My aso is 400
thank you for writing on health care magic
Well, ASO is a very non specific test and for some reason it is practiced in XXXXXXX and performed in diseases with absolutely no significance. Normal throat infection is also caused by Streptococcal for which ASO can be raised.
SO I am not sure why you are on pentid?? Unless your heart valves were affected due to the rheumatic fever. If not, please consider stopping it...
As for the food, not much food is not to effect the ASO as it is caused by bacterial infection. SO once the infection goes off it gets settled. Even if mildly raised, we dont chase it unless you have symptoms.
Do let me know these queries
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is there any alternate medication for prednisolone?
- What causes sweating,fatigue and grey colored stool when sufferimh from...
- Suggest treatment for damage to joints caused after stem cell transplant
- Suggest treatment for sjogrens syndrome
- What are the side effects of Saaz?
- What causes knee pain?
- What causes pain in arms,legs,neck with dizziness and fatigue?
- Suggest treatment for diabetic diarrhea
- Can vasculitis occur on foot and legs?
- What causes cellulitis, sinusitis and joint pain?