Suggest a course of action after reviewing ECG and echocardiogram reports
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After going through the ecg and echo report and taking into consideration the medical history which is unremarkable i would like to tell you that there is no need of any hospitalization or surgical intervention as of now.
However as the patient is above 65 years of age its advisable to get one stress test done either in the form of TMT or stress echocardiography to rule out any underlying coronary artery disease.
Hope to have been helpful.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Echocardiogram sample report
- Echocardiogram scheduled after eeg afraid to exercise
- Taken snapshot of partial echocardiogram is it a normal report
- Echocardiogram report normal but tmt positive
- Dr. wants to see me after echocardiogram
- Left axis deviation ecg but normal echocardiogram
- Is it normal for a follow up appointment after an echocardiogram
- Normal echocardiogram report sample
- Echocardiogram result pumping action
- After echocardiogram marks
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?