Suggest a cough syrup that can treat chronic dry cough
You can take a combination of Dextromethoephan and Phenylepherine 2 tsp 3 times a day.
This is available only on prescription.
I can suggest you better if you can tell me the symptoms in detail.
Any history of nasal blockage or congestion or throat infection?
For how long are you having these symptoms?
Follow up with the required information.
Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pulsatile tinnitus?
- Suggest treatment for fatigue, mild headache and tightness in the chest
- Suggest remedies for metallic taste in the mouth
- Suggest treatment for breathing difficulty in an asthma patient
- How can a cyst below the tonsil be treated?
- Suggest treatment for mouth ulcers
- What causes blood in sputum when diagnosed with TB?
- Is HIV 4th generation test done three weeks after exposure conclusive?
- Can cerumen cause tinnitus?
- Is inhaling plastic fumes harmful?