Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Sugegst treatment for leg pain caused by an injury

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General Surgeon
Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 3190 Questions
I injured my leg getting into a cab while traveling. At present I am at a hotel and keeping it elevated and it is improving. My inquiry is to obtain a simple note I can use at the hotel recommending that any room service be done promptly and early in the morning when housekeeping begins cleaning so I do not have to wait around for hours in pain and risk aggravating the condition.. Thank you for your assistance.
Posted Wed, 26 Mar 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Requesting for full co-operation from hotel Detailed Answer: Hi Welcome to Healthcare-Magic Greetings of the day Dear Mr XXXXXXX Thanks for providing the clinical photograph of your injured leg. From the clinical photograph provided and the history of trauma sustained, there is ecchymotic patch on the leg and dorsum of the foot with inflammatory oedema. It requires adequate rest and immobilisation by elevation of the leg. As you have been staying in the hotel, I would request the co-operation of the hotel management to help you in this matter. It will be advisable if they could serve you in bed it your recommended time and convenience so that it causes least inconvenience to you. Also the services of hotel would be very much appreciated if they could provide you with bedside hot water, which will be helpful for hot water fomentation which will reduce the pain and inflammation. I request the Hotel management to extend their full co-operation in this matter. It's our duty to extend all the help possible from our side for fellow human being in situation of need especially medical. Do get back to me if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you. Take care Best Regards Dr Deepak Kishore MBBS, MS, MCH Consultant Surgeon
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Orthopaedic Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor