Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Suffering with frequent urination. Diagnosed with UTI. How to get cured?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General Surgeon
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 5767 Questions
I have severe uti - sudden attack with frequent urination ... Mild blood in urine. It is past midnight where I live and I can get to a hospital or doctor only in the morning. I have had 2 tsps of citralka dissolved in water
Posted Wed, 24 Oct 2012 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 13 minutes later

Thank you for the query.

There is not much I can help with the pain. You should be prescribed with antibiotic and myorelaxant pain killers like Spasmoter, Metamizole or Buscolisine. Warm bath can ease your pain.
Sudden attacks of abdominal one side pain and frequent urination are more characteristic for urinary tract stones. It is often associated with uti. So my question is, have you ever been diagnosed with it?
Diabetes can also cause frequent uti. Hope you have been diagnosed with this one.

Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor