Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Suffering the problems of PCOD, unable to conceive. Taking mytol, ovigin and folgel. Suggest?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Infertility Specialist
Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 673 Questions
hi , am suffering the problems of pcod , I am married last 4 four years , but I couldn't conceive ,taking mytol f ,ovigin d and folgel plus ,please given me advice
Posted Wed, 17 Jul 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Dattaprasad 7 hours later

Thanks for the query.

For further advice regarding treatment for conception, kindly give following details.
1. Whether you have regular periods? If irregular, how many days it takes to get next period OR whether it comes only with medicines?.
2. If you have undergone ultrasound scan what are ultrasound findings?
3. Is husband's semen analysis normal?
4. Was any test to check tubes done (like hysterosalpingogram/SSG/laparoscopy). If yes, what was the result.

Awaiting reply...

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Infertility Spclst

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor