Suffering splitting of skin under my foreskin and bleeding from intercourse. Having itching and burning sensation. Help?
Welcome to XXXXXXX
Thanks for posting you query.
If you had bleeding during intercourse then it may be due to a coital injury to your foreskin. It may be due to forcible intercourse or due to less lubrication or due to faulty insertion.
If abstain from sex for a week or so the it will heal spontaneously and you can resume sex after complete healing.
Another possibility is an yeast infection where minute cracks or splits will be there over foreskin and you may likely having burning sensation and itching also. One of the picture shows inflammation of your foreskin may be due to infection or due to irritation of external applications like soap, antiseptic creams etc.
Consult your dermatologist or physician, they will guide you and treat the problem.
It is not a big issue and you will be alright within another few days.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Penis burns under foreskin
- Itching under the foreskin fucidin
- Skin under foreskin chafing
- What causes bleeding from under surface of foreskin during intercourse
- Penile foreskin itching and burning
- Will not pulling back foreskin will effect intercourse
- Swollen reddish penile foreskin had protected intercourse need help
- Raw itching under foreskin
- Broken skin under foreskin
- Why am i having burning sensation on foreskin after intercourse