Suffering from severe stomach pain, vomting sensation, constipation . Stomach
Please give additional information
Thanks for your query, albeit short and specific.
Noted the history and understood your concerns.
Please give additional information for me to assist you better:
Since when are these problems present?
Constipation: Do you mean no stool passing or the stools are hard to pass?
After how much time of having food the pain in abdomen increases?
Any other symptoms like bloating, fever, referred pain to back or so?
Where exactly is the pain in abdomen - upper, lower, middle or all over?
Please give details of your visit to a Doctor and any medications that you are taking.
Awaiting for your detailed feedback.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is testosterone injections safe to improve libido?
- Will scratching my finger with a nail post cause any infection?
- Will Tramadol help in having normal stools post colectomy?
- Why am I having severe eye pain and blurry vision after taking...
- What causes stomach pain and blood in stool?
- Can continuos cough be symptoms of whooping cough?
- Suggest treatment for Low testosterone level and High TSH level?
- Suggest treatment for bloating and difficulty in passing urine when...
- Ia it normal to have foot pain post bunion operation?
- What are the different treatment options for uncontrollable bowel...