Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

126 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Suffering from severe leg pain. What medicine should I take?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2001
Answered : 2272 Questions
Hi This is XXXXXXX My right leg is paining a lot. once i sit on the floor, i could not able to get up due to leg pain. Actually i played Table tennis in my office. The floor was slippery. i kept my leg on front and played a shot and unfortunately the leg got skied. this happen one month. i had applied volin and took some pain killer and went for message still the pain is not going. the pain is actually back side of leg just below the knee joint. the pain is like some one pinching with needle .
Sat, 15 Dec 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Thanks for posting your query.
The sport injury of the knee is very important.
By the symptoms it does not seem that you have any significant injury in the knee joint but at times injury to XXXXXXX knee structures like cruciate ligaments or the menisci which are semi-lunar cartilages.
There may be a fracture of upper shaft of tibia to produce such symptoms.
The ideal way would be to not ignore it anymore because it may lead to a locked knee joint if there is damage to XXXXXXX structures, and get a local examination by an orthopedician of your locality and get investigated and follow advise/put a follow up query after investigations like x XXXXXXX of the knee and MRI of knee joint.
Hope I have answered your query.
If you have any questions I will be happy to answer.
Please close the query if you have no other questions.
Wish you a good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Orthopaedic Surgeon