Suffering from repetitive thoughts. Homeopathic replacement for flunil and clonotril?

Dr. Ratnesh Pandey

Homeopath

Posted on Wed, 2 Jan 2013 in Homeopathy
Question: What is the homeopathic replacement for Flunil and clonotril for pateints suffering from repetitive thoughts. I have been given these two medicines as a treatment for my problem.
I was earlier suffering from slight OCD. Then I started suffering from repetitive thought problem and I am unable concentrate in studies and divert my attention to other useless thoughts.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 1 hour later

Welcome to Health Care Magic.

First of all I would like to suggest you to complete the course of medicine that you are taking from your doctor. It is important to know that it takes time to get relieved of your condition. I would also like to tell you that it can be treated by use of medicine along with your will power. So believe in yourself.

It would be easier for me to suggest you Homoeopathic Medicine if you could provide me with some details.

1 How long are you suffering from this condition?
2 What type of chain of thoughts is coming in your mind?
3 How is your family Environment?
4 How much hours do you sleep throughout the day?
5 Any specific disturbing incident in your life?
6 How emotionally strong do you think you are?
7 How is your Physical Build up?
8 Any type of fear /anxiety?
9 What type of tendency are you having in your mind?
10 How is your behavior with others or what irritate you the most?
11 If you have anything else to speak to me about, it will help me.

Please answer the above question, so that I can help you to sort out your problem.

Thanks

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Mohammed Kappan
Follow up: Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 40 hours later
1.     Repeated washing of hands was in childhood also. But not permanent. Sometimes even no problem was there. In Jan’2011 it erupted suddenly and I started thinking too much about technology involved in computer games, religious feelings etc. and started doing repetitive actions to encounter fears apprehending some mis-happening in life. The actions were like twisting head, eyes, walking in circles etc. Then after taking UVOX-50 for some days and homeopathic medicines from doctor it got eased out and problem of repeating action was resolved.(The homeopathic medicines were pari-quadi-phobia, ignetia, calm for kids etc.)
2.     The problem for useless thinking continued but in a lesser manner. I avoided this by keeping myself busy in watching TV, playing computer games. In March 2012 at the time of my exams the problem of thinking too much aggravated and I could not study properly and wasted too much of time in useless thinking process. Every time I want to do some job I feel that I should complete my thinking process first and then do my work, although I know it is useless to think but keep on doing so and exhaust myself. I always think about latest things and issues. Basically I get more worried about less important things in life.
3.     I have father, mother and elder sister and congenial family environment. My father insists for my studies also. If I do not study he gets angry.
4.     I sleep 8 hours in night and 1-2 hours during day.
5.     No
6.     I develop fear about some mis- happening on small issues.
7.     I am 5 feet 8 inches tall and having normal physique.
8.     Already explained.
9.     I try to avoid regular studies and when exam comes my confidence level goes down.
10.     Irritate most when someone guides me.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 4 hours later
Thanks for writing back.

You can start with following medicine

1 Ignitia XXXXXXX Q , 10 drops three times in a day with half cup of water

2 Gelsimium 200, 6 pills three timed in a day

3 Aurum met 30 , 6pills three times in a day

4 Anacardium 30 , 6 pills two times in a day

Continue the medicine for month then revert me back.

In such case course of action would be approx 4 month for complete cure.

If you have any query feel free to ask.

Thanks

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Shanthi.E