Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Suffering from phimosis and losing muscle proteins. What should I do?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1991
Answered : 1414 Questions
i am losing my muscle proteins i.e.muscle wasting;can it be stopped?
suffering from phimosis also.

Mon, 17 Dec 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
Muscle wasting at your age is a feature of age related age related hypogonadism or otherwise andropause.
Other features include obesity, insomnia, depression, loss of libido and
So on.
You need evaluation by a urologist who will do physical examination to evaluate phimosis and finger check in the rectum. He will request blood tests for PSA and testosterone levels.
Please consult early and get well soon.
Hope this helps. Kindly do not hesitate to write back for doubts if any.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor