Suffering from phimosis and losing muscle proteins. What should I do?

Dr. G.Srinivasan

Urologist

Posted on Mon, 17 Dec 2012 in Men's Health
Question: i am losing my muscle proteins i.e.muscle wasting;can it be stopped?
suffering from phimosis also.

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later
Hi
Welcome to XXXXXXX
Muscle wasting at your age is a feature of age related age related hypogonadism or otherwise andropause.
Other features include obesity, insomnia, depression, loss of libido and
So on.
You need evaluation by a urologist who will do physical examination to evaluate phimosis and finger check in the rectum. He will request blood tests for PSA and testosterone levels.
circumcision.
Please consult early and get well soon.
Hope this helps. Kindly do not hesitate to write back for doubts if any.

DR GS