Suffering from pcod. Took krimson 35 due to depression. Looking for proper treatment

Dr. Rhea Chanda

OBGYN

Posted on Fri, 4 Jan 2013 in Women's Health
Question: i am a 23 years old female. i am suffering from pcod. i am unmarried. today(14.12.12) i consumed 20 tablets of krimson 35 at a time due to depression. i had sex with none. am a virgin. kindly help me..
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 33 minutes later
Firstly may i say that you need to seek counselling from a mental health expert.
Doing things like this will only harm you and no one else.
Consuming these tablets will cause a severe imbalance in hormones in your body.Im afraid that one cannot predict what the outcome will me.Just be prepared that you will experience hormonal imbalance and menstrual irregularities. Drink plenty of water to wash the drugs out of your system.
Since possible pregnancy is not the issue,there is only the hormone overload consequences to worry about.You can get cramping,abdominal pain,bleeding etc.
Seek medical advice if the bleeding is very heavy.