Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

Suffering from pcod. Took krimson 35 due to depression. Looking for proper treatment

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 3163 Questions
i am a 23 years old female. i am suffering from pcod. i am unmarried. today(14.12.12) i consumed 20 tablets of krimson 35 at a time due to depression. i had sex with none. am a virgin. kindly help me..
Posted Wed, 2 Jan 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 33 minutes later
Firstly may i say that you need to seek counselling from a mental health expert.
Doing things like this will only harm you and no one else.
Consuming these tablets will cause a severe imbalance in hormones in your body.Im afraid that one cannot predict what the outcome will me.Just be prepared that you will experience hormonal imbalance and menstrual irregularities. Drink plenty of water to wash the drugs out of your system.
Since possible pregnancy is not the issue,there is only the hormone overload consequences to worry about.You can get cramping,abdominal pain,bleeding etc.
Seek medical advice if the bleeding is very heavy.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor