Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Suffering from pain right testicle. Having temperature. Bleeding during motion. Suspecting stones in kidneys. Suggest?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
my cousin is suffering from pain right testicle to above hip area.
body temperature is varying
getting relief after long breaths
bleeding while motion

based on the above symptoms we are suspecting that stones in kidneys are causing this.
pain killer and anti bio-tics are taken for temporary relief.

please suggest.

thanks in advance
Posted Fri, 1 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Ultrasound scan

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for your query.

I am medical doctor, an associate in Department of Nephrology, working with an experienced Nephrologist. I answer on his behalf

Most of the symptoms your cousin has do fit into the diagnosis of renal stones, except that he is having blood in the stools which is not related.

Blood in stools is seen in conditions like Piles, fissure or large intestine diseases.

I suggest you to get a Ultrasound scan of the abdomen first to rule out the kidney stones and later get him physically examined for the piles or intestinal problems.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor