Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Suffering from overweight. Suggestions

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 6247 Questions
My age is 26 but my stomach or say my XXXXXXX is increasing day by day .suggest me something as due to that my back pain also occurs as whole day i sit in office but during entire working hours i also walk at least for 30 minutes. when i return home i just have my dinner walk for another 30 minutes and go to sleep and get up by 7. but my XXXXXXX is increasing due to which i look short and clothing also not look decent.
Posted Fri, 31 May 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 38 minutes later
Hello dear,
Thanks for the query,
Dieting is a good way to reduce weight.

Before taking meals take lot of salad, this will fill your stomach and also coat a layer in your stomach, preventing absorption of fat.
Take oat in breakfast, and in snacks take high fiber biscuits.

start doing gym.

You dont need to go for cholesterol level or any other test, as body fat has nothing to do with cholesterol.

If you have any other symptoms like excessive tiredness or excessive sleep etc let me know about that.

Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor