Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

184 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Suffering from nightfall. What treatment and cure should be done?

Answered by
Dr. Himanshu Pandey

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :2008

Answered : 456 Questions

Posted on Wed, 6 Feb 2013 in Men's Health
Question: sir, iam 23 year old boy having nightfall since6-7 years,but never masturbate also never ejaculated iin conscious state,iam afraid that i will copulate or not in conscious state
Answered by Dr. Himanshu Pandey 2 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX ! Welcome and thank for asking to XXXXXXX Nightfall or wet dreams are normal in male. Frequency of nightfall also increase in persons who don't masturbate.
Yes ! You can copulate with your wife in conscious state, just need to make balance between your social and sexual life. Let you not have any negative worries about your habit.
If you have any questions you can ask again. Be happy. Bye.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

Recent questions on  Nocturnal emission

doctor1 MD

I'm 43 - had a vascectomy about 20 months ago.
Tested negative for sperm about 9 months ago.
I had a nocturnal emission 3 days ago - I thought this would not be possible after the bascectomy.
I would only have had about 30 to 50 nocturnal emissions in my life.
Does this mean I'm fertile again?

doctor1 MD

Please suggest about confido and tentex forte from himalaya as am taking both Male 40 years normal weight Also any other product you suggest

doctor1 MD

Tomorrow i had semen test. Today night nocturnal emission occurs. This will affect results

doctor1 MD

Hello Sir, How to stop coming sperm while sleeping & sperm come out bad smell in hole day,then in urine all so strong bad smell.

doctor1 MD

I have a sexual problem... i have been masturbating for the last twelve years and having night fall problem means nocturnal emission for the last ten years. i am 24 year old guy. . as a result of these practices my health is so down. . finally i decided to take anti erection drug. so prescribe me drugs/medicine for this. . my email is YYYY@YYYY hope to hear from you as son as possible.

doctor1 MD

hello doctor,

I am getting wet dreams often bcos of erotic dreams. Masturbation does not matter. Some times I get wet dreams even after the next night of masturbation. Most of the times I awake during ejaculation though I cant control it. I am 28 now. Not sure why I get wet dreams still. I desperately want to stop this. please advice

doctor1 MD

hello doctor i am 25 years old . In the last 5 years I have suffering from post masturbation issues with my health. whenever I masturbate continuosly for 2 or 3 days, I body becomes very weak, I get gatritis because of execessive physical stress, light headed and sometime short of breath, weak mind and weak body, wet dream and early fall problems.I am getting married soon and would need your help to get over this and this should not affect my relationship after marriage. Thanks and Regards