Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

Suffering from nightfall. Suggest some effective medicine

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 725 Questions
every one r two days in the night sleeping time. i got some sex dreams and lossing my sperm.
plz give me the perfect medicine of stopping the leakage sperms...
Posted Wed, 15 May 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Nehal Shah 21 minutes later
Thanks for using XXXXXXX

I have gone through your concern.
What you have is "Dhat Syndrome".
It is completely normal condition, which does not require any medication. At nighttime, particularly during REM sleep, one has sexual excitement and if it is sufficient, it may cause semen discharge.
You should stop worrying about losing sperm as sperm production is constantly going on in our body.
There is no Medicine available to stop leakage of sperm, as it is completely normal condition.
I hope I am able to answer your concern.
Also, write to me if you have any follow -up question.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor