Suffering from night fall. How to make penis long and strong?

Dr. Ashish Mittal

Psychiatrist

Posted on Fri, 26 Oct 2012 in Sexual Problems
Question: My name XXXXXXX 28years old , Excess masturbation ,night fail my penis size is 3'.How to long & Strong my penis.
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 34 minutes later

I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.

First let me know size of your penis during erection and without erection.

Size of penis is natural,no medicine available to increase the size. There is enough information which suggests that the length of Penis has nothing to do with satisfaction of a woman. Its has been proved that the so called 'G' spot is located with in one inch of the vaginal opening and a 2 inch penis is sufficient to stimulate it. Some patient undergoes surgery for penile cancer. In them, doctors usually leave 1 inch of penis behind as its sufficient to have an intercourse.

Also, women can have complete satisfaction from a prolonged foreplay and clitoral stimulation. If you excite your partner by fore play like kissing,pushing,fantasy,verbal and then at the peak of excitement you do sex which will give her satisfaction.

There are supplements which they claim increases penile length. There are farce and do not get into them.

Let me know frequency of masturbation in your case. But masturbation is not harmful for health and more than 80% man and woman masturbate in some point of the time. In present situation if you are not masturbating more than 3-4 times per week than there is no problem. If you are masturbating more even then it is not harmful but it is better to decrease the frequency of it.

Even past history of excessive masturbating does not affect patient condition, but if you have guilt then it can increase your worry and anxiety. So, do not have any guilt and worry for masturbation.

Nightfall most commonly occur due to avoidance of ejaculation by abstinence from sex or masturbation. In such cases it is not a problem and resolve soon on its own after stopping abstinence.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.

Wish you good health.