Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Suffering from nausea, diarrhea, chills, headache and low energy. What is the remedy?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General Surgeon
Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 3190 Questions
My guess is that my answer is on the next page - with perhaps you saying "I can't help you with medicine but I tell you whats going on. I'm a PhD and my wife is an MD, so we kinda now what is happening - but need your help with med I can perhaps pick up in the morning (Just enough to cover me during the weekend, when my Neurologist will come back. I took a bad fall on a bike in a charity ride in May. The injuries were pretty severe - I took Vicodin for the pain which included cracked ribs and headaches or migranes. Since my Doctor moved to Dallas I really had no one to turn to when I recently got off the meds (Vicodin). It is great that I'm feeling better now and the pain relief helped me to miss miss less work. But as of tonight, I feel terrible: Nausia, Dirreria, headache, low energy and chills like Ive got the flue. Is there something you can do? I don't mind paying money for the service, but I thing there is a need to prescribe medicine (no narcotics) is that possible? XXXXX
Posted Thu, 28 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Domperidone may be helpful Detailed Answer: Greetings of the day!! For your nausea and diarrhea you can take tablet Pantoprozole + Domperidone. Also take a Probiotic which contains lacto bacillus which is in most country over the counter medicine. Low energy level will be due to dehydration, suggest you to maintain your hydration by either home or commercial oral rehydration solution. If you are having symptoms of upper respiratory tract, steam inhalation and warm saline gurgling will help. I hope I have answered your query. In case you need any further help Kindly get back to me. Take care Regards Dr Deepak Kishore Consultant Surgeon
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor