Suffering from mild stomach pain and bloating. Looking for cure

Dr. Ram Choudhary

Posted on Thu, 20 Dec 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Question: i am suffering from mild stomach pain and sometimes bloating

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Hi XXXXXXX
Welcome to healthcare magic!
You seem to have a problem with your gut function.
Would you please tell me since when you are having this problem, did you ever got investigated for this, if yes what were the reports.
How it gets into action and if any relieving factors if you have noted some.
Please put a follow up query with these details.
I hope you would get benefited with my advise.
Wish you a good health.
Follow up: Dr. Ram Choudhary 31 minutes later
no i have not got investigated for this. this is happening for 4-5 days . i used to had mild stomach pain early in morning but after taking omez tablet for few days the problem went away. Please suggest what is gut function and how to get rid of this problem.

thanks
XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 4 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX
Welcome back to healthcare magic!
You are having an acid peptic disorder which is a condition where your stomach and duodenal mucosa is damaged due to action of acid and there is boring pain.
Omez helps by reducing acid secretion in the stomach.
If you have an infection along with this problem then you have more symptoms and pain is more spasmodic in nature than boring.
You should take a daily dose of Omez for full two months and if spasmodic pain is there then a course of antibiotics may help you further, which you should take in supervision of your physician.
Wish you a good health.

Follow up: Dr. Ram Choudhary 11 hours later
is this is serious problem. for last 2 days i have started taking omez and i am feelimg slight better now. is this problem go and i will be normal if i take omez for 2 months.

Please suggest. any lifestyle changes i have to do, any excercise. do i have to for surgery?
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 22 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX
Welcome back to Healthcare Magic Physician's Desk!
You are expected to be better with omez and two month is the standard course and successful in most of cases so you should be hopeful.
Get evaluated by local physician, I think you should get antibiotics as well.
You should observe a regular life style. Do not skip meals and avoid fried diets and oily snacks. i do not think you need any surgery for this.
Wish you a great health!