Suffering from lower back pain. Cause and cure?
First, we need to find the exact cause of your pain. Most common are spine and muscular disorders, but many other conditions must also be considered. You need to tell me few more information.
1.Is this constant pain or it is increasing with movements or in specific position?
2. Do you feel pain in spine or in tissue around it?
3. Does it spread to legs?
4. DO you have tingling sensation anywhere in your body?
5. Do you have urinating problems or lumbal pain?
6. Are you physically active? What do you do for living?
7. Did you take any analgesia and was it helpful?
I would be smarter if you tell me these answers
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes lower back pain
- Cause and cure for back pain
- Cure for lower back pain for erbs palsy
- Is atenolol cured back pain
- Suffering from lower back pain cause and cure
- Suffering from disc degeneration severe lower back pain permanent cure
- Back pain natural cures
- Treatment and cure for Back pain
- Suffering from back pain any cure
- Permanent cure for back pain