Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Suffering from irregular periods. Infertility problem. Guide?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Infertility Specialist
Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 3767 Questions
Hello Doctor, need you guidance wrt to infertility problem. we got married on Dec 2006 and I had one missed abortion in 2010.
main problem in conceiving now may be my irr-regular periods/age and serum analysis report vol is 2 ml for my husband. (Age 38 years)
Need you advice to same. I stays in Borivali (Mumbai) and office location at Dadar. Wants to need doctor in order to consult near to Borivali.
require advice on treatment to follow and for name of good doctor who help us
Posted Mon, 10 Jun 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 33 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX I read your query and i understand your concerns. Following is my reply : 1) Tuberculosis is the problem for infertility in you. 2) Though you were treated , it is likely that you have some after effects of the same.You need to see a good infertility specialist as you had kochs and already 35 years old. Dont waste anymore time. 3) Please contact Dr. XXXXXXX 0000. She is best IVF & Infertility Specialist in Mumbai in one of best centres. She works in XXXXXXX IVI Fertility which is top class international hospital. 4) Leave her sms telling i have sent you. She will look after you well. Get back to me if any problem. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol. IVF & Infertility Specialist.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Infertility Spclst

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor