Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Suffering from inverted pappiloma-benign tumour. Suggest a good surgeons

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2001
Answered : 2272 Questions

My mother is suffering from Inverted Pappiloma-Benign tumour. Could you please suggest me good surgeons specialising in Paranasal sinus and nasal cavity treatments as that would be of great help.

Posted Sun, 28 Oct 2012 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 29 minutes later
Thanks for writing in to Healthcare Magic!
Inverted papilloma is a rare tumor and can be cured with surgery but has got a recurrence behavior also.
I think ENT doctors have good experience in managing these tumors.
I do not know anyone in Delhi but AIIMS and Sir XXXXXXX Ram hospital must be having competent people on board.
In Gurgaon- In Medanta- Dr KK Handa, Dr XXXXXXX Sarin are good doctors.
- In Mayom Hospital- Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
If you can go to Jaipur Then Dr. XXXXXXX Kulhari is a prominent doctor experienced from Tata Memorial Bombay in ENT tumor surgeries.
You can try any of these options as per your comfort and choice.
If you have any further query please let me know I would try to answer it for you.
Wish you a great health!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Oncologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor