Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
136 Doctors are Online

Suffering from hernia, stomach ache and vomiting. Looking for proper diagnosis

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 356 Questions
Hi,my mother suffering from hernia..pls suggest best doctor in hyderabad,India?
My mother Suffering from hernia. 6 yrs back she had hernia operation, doctor applied again problem came...from two days she is suffering from stomach pain and vomtings.
In medical history-->she undergone total three operations 1)family planning 2)hernia 3)Hernia now again hernia.
Wed, 26 Dec 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Aslam Lalani 1 hour later

Thanks for the query. It is my pleasure to answer you.

As per my knowledge and experience, the best person to deal will hernia - more in case of recurrent hernia is DR.K XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Surgical Gastroenterologist. You can visit her at Global Hospitals Lakdi ka pool, Hyderabad. Phone: 2324 4444; Extension: 504

Hope this helps. If you have any further queries feel free to ask me.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Gastroenterologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor