Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Suffering from heavy hair fall and sweating. What treatment should be done?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 474 Questions
Hello Doctor, I have been suffering from Hair fall for last 5 years, currently i'm suffering from heavy hair fall most importantly when i'm having my food i sweat a lot only at my head ,Infact even i smell a food it sweats a lot.
Please advice me how to stop the XXXXXXX fall & sweating in my head.
Wed, 9 Jan 2013 in Hair Loss
Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 2 hours later
Thanks for your query.
For your hair fall you can use topical minoxidil 10 % lotion which will get by a prescription. You would also need to take vitamin Biotin supplements daily.

The sweating is not related to hairfall .
You would need to rule out thyroid disease and also apply a lotion called ALLDRY which contains products to reduce sweating .you will get it as a prescription drug.
Please do rule out thyroid problem and anemia by a blood work up.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor