Suffering from heavy hair fall and sweating. What treatment should be done?

Dr. Pravin Banodkar

Dermatologist

Posted on Wed, 9 Jan 2013 in Hair Loss
Question: Hello Doctor, I have been suffering from Hair fall for last 5 years, currently i'm suffering from heavy hair fall most importantly when i'm having my food i sweat a lot only at my head ,Infact even i smell a food it sweats a lot.
Please advice me how to stop the XXXXXXX fall & sweating in my head.
Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 2 hours later
Hello
For your hair fall you can use topical minoxidil 10 % lotion which will get by a prescription. You would also need to take vitamin Biotin supplements daily.

The sweating is not related to hairfall .
You would need to rule out thyroid disease and also apply a lotion called ALLDRY which contains products to reduce sweating .you will get it as a prescription drug.
Please do rule out thyroid problem and anemia by a blood work up.

Thanks