Suffering from headache, vomiting tendency and loose motion. Noticed swelling in neck. What's wrong?
The causes of headache are many. It can be due to tension headache, migraine, brain infection/tumor/vascular malformation and so on.
You need evaluation by a local neurologist who can examine you and guide you regarding the diagnostic tests required to conclude regarding your symptoms.
You need to identify other risk factors, which can aggravate the headache and try to avoid it.
There is a good possibility that it could be migraine and you will improve with treatment.
Your neurologist will help you through tests and examination.
Hope this clarifies.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Headache after food with vomiting tendency
- Getting extreme vomiting tendency with loose motion
- Vomitting tendency and headache
- Having headaches tiredness with vomiting tendency
- What could be the reason of my vomiting tendency
- Child having fever headache vomiting tendency medication required
- Vomiting tendency and loose motion
- What is the remedy for vomiting tendency
- Vomiting tendency in stomach upset
- Severe headache vomiting tendency giddiness heat on head migraine