Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Suffering from hair loss. What can be done?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Ayurveda Specialist
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 3313 Questions
I have shifted to Mumbai. I am loosing so many hairs everyday.Getting bald. :( .. Request your assistance please.
Posted Mon, 18 Nov 2013 in Ayurveda
Answered by Dr. Munish Sood 11 hours later
Brief Answer:
Hair Loss or Fall

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for contacting Ayurveda with your health query and going by the description following consideration is required.

1. is this hair loss or hair fall [which needs clarification]??
2. any appointment with General physician or Trichologist [hair specialist]?
3. any baseline investigations [blood sugar, blood count,thyroid profile done]??
4. as shifted to mumbai, any undue exposure to strong heat, humidity, dust, or chemicals?? [including temporary severe stress, nutritional changes]???
5. as "getting Bald": is this pattern: localized (small area) and patchy or whether it affects large areas or the whole scalp (diffuse)??

Do revert back with following concerns for better line of management and assistance

Dr. Munish Sood
Consultant & Physician
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Ayurveda Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor